Hello Everyone from Utah, United States

Tanner Lee

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International
Hunted
South Africa (North West, Orange Free State, Northern Cape), USA (Utah, Wyoming)
Greetings to everyone. I am so happy to now be here. I love Africa and share my experiences there with everyone I meet. I am looking forward to many years of sharing hunting stories and helping new hunters preparing for their first trips to Africa. Here is a quote that sums it all up for me “Thank God I had the opportunity of going to Africa it was the most illuminating part of my life,” Carl Jung, Swiss Psychiatrist.

Welcome to AH! Love your enthusiasm.

Welcome to AH Tanner Lee! Glad you found us and looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome! Must say that you've got a handsome sable in your profile pic!

Welcome! Must say that you've got a handsome sable in your profile pic!
Thank you. He is a old bull that I was able to harvest when I was spending the summer in South Africa with friends.

Hello Tanner Lee,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.

Giday Tanner Lee and welcome to the A H forums

Tanner Lee, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation and reports of your experiences!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH, maybe add a hunt report or two from your past travels.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome sir. Hope that gusty wind that’s been blowing over Utah has not blown your Safari hat to Nevada!

Welcome aboard! Glad you made it, looking forward to those hunting reports!!

Welcome to AH, Tanner Lee !

Welcome sir. Hope that gusty wind that’s been blowing over Utah has not blown your Safari hat to Nevada!

It is a nice day today but I will keep my safari hat tied down just in case a gust comes up

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from south end of utah county-glad to have you with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg