Hello and Waidmannsheil from Germany

Welcome to AH Yumitori! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to the posting side @yumitori. Enjoy.

Willkommen im Club Yumitori.

Welcome to AH Yumitori!

I am sure that there are plenty of outfitters that can make your African Safari a dream come true.

I believe that a person is capable of doing anything if he has his mind set on it.

Here is a true story of a man that I admire most that might give you motivation to take that trip...

I hunted with a client in 2006 who has since became a very good friend of mine. Klaus, a pure German born in South Africa, broke his neck diving into a swimming pool at the age of 33. He spend months in the hospital and Dr's said that he will never walk again. Being the hardheaded German that he is, he decided that he is going to prove every one wrong and his long path to walking again began...needles to say he succeeded.

Klaus walks slow and with difficulty but he can walk. He still have a lot of pain from time to time and sees a physiotherapist ever second week.

When he booked for the first time he explained his limitations and we took it from there... ever since me and my avid hunter friend have been hunting together every year and I was fortune enough to share his greatest moments in the African bush with him.

He bought a pair of walking sticks and went to Namibia were he walked out Dune 45 and Dune 7. After that he hunted mountain reedbuck on foot in the rocky hills of the Norther Cape.

Every accomplishment he makes just motivates him more and more for the next challenge. He is now 54 and have plans to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

So my advice to you is don't let anything stand in your way to fulfill your dreams. If there is a will there is a way and do it sooner than later...

Happy hunting!

Herman

Welcome to AH Yumitori!

I am sure that there are plenty of outfitters that can make your African Safari a dream come true.

I believe that a person is capable of doing anything if he has his mind set on it.

Here is a true story of a man that I admire most that might give you motivation to take that trip...

I hunted with a client in 2006 who has since became a very good friend of mine. Klaus, a pure German born in South Africa, broke his neck diving into a swimming pool at the age of 33. He spend months in the hospital and Dr's said that he will never walk again. Being the hardheaded German that he is, he decided that he is going to prove every one wrong and his long path to walking again began...needles to say he succeeded.

Klaus walks slow and with difficulty but he can walk. He still have a lot of pain from time to time and sees a physiotherapist ever second week.

When he booked for the first time he explained his limitations and we took it from there... ever since me and my avid hunter friend have been hunting together every year and I was fortune enough to share his greatest moments in the African bush with him.

He bought a pair of walking sticks and went to Namibia were he walked out Dune 45 and Dune 7. After that he hunted mountain reedbuck on foot in the rocky hills of the Norther Cape.

Every accomplishment he makes just motivates him more and more for the next challenge. He is now 54 and have plans to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.

So my advice to you is don't let anything stand in your way to fulfill your dreams. If there is a will there is a way and do it sooner than later...

Happy hunting!

Herman

Hello Herman,

your words indeed motivate me and I can only say thank you.
Actually the doctors told my parents that I won't survive the 6th week after my day of birth....
Well, that was in 1957 and I am still here...
The Drs. cut off my left leg on April 19th this year and my right one is far away from being able to take a normal load
To express it using the words of Don Williams (A great country singer).

<< i don't pray for a lighter load, I pray for a stronger back <<

hank you, happy hunting and
Waidmannsheil
Y.

Hello to you all,

thank you so much for your friendly welcome and encouraging words. I will try my very best to make the dream of an African Safari come true.
This year and perhaps a lttle more will be necessary to learn making mincing steps... .

Always good shooting and Waidmannsheil

Thomas

Welcome @yumitori
Enjoy the site, and shoot any question.

I hope that you will be able to reconsider your options, reagrding unfortante hendicep, because if you can hunt at your place, you will be able to hunt in some places in Africa as well. (of that, I am certain)
I am sure that many of the outiftters and sponsors on this site, can assist with good advise to any of your concerns.

By the way, I am from Croatia, and just like yours, my favourite hunt is stalking roe deer, and next one is hunting phaesants over the bird dogs.

Welcome to the site

Giday yumitori! and welcome to the A H forums

Hallo, yumitori...

Schön, dass du da bist!

Gruß

HWL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,