Hello and Happy New Year from Texas

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Amado! Enjoy the site and tell us all about the hunt when you get back we love Pics. Who will you be hunting with?

Welcome to AH, Amado !

amado , welcome to AH, enjoy the site,

One good thing about the new year is now your hunt isn't next year it's this year!!!

Welcome Amado,

Jacques runs a good Outfit in our area of NW and I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

There are many other outings in the area so you and your daughter should have lots to do if she wanted to take a day off.

Enjoy
Thank you. I did plan on spending an extra few days so she can explore (and shop of course...).

New member here and truly appreciative of all the great advice and information offered by all the members of AH (which happens to be my initials so it's a natural).

Hunting in Africa has always been a dream of mine so I'm making it happen this year. I am taking my daughter with me and it will probably be my last time to bond with her before she goes off and leaves us for college so excitement on all levels.

Thanks again for all the great information, allowing me to join this community and Happy New Year.

Hallo and Welcome Mr Amado! Glad you decided to chime in, and am sure that you will have a very good time here on AH and between all this wonderful group of people. All like - minded!

Enjoy your hunt and hope to read up on it here on AH.

Kind regards,

Loodt Buchner

Welcome Armando

It is always nice to take the young ones with when one goes hunting. My daughters cant wait to be old enough to hunt their first animals... Hope you enjoy the trip and looking forward to your report

All the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross