Hello AH Guys & Gals

Jacques Human

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, United States of America
Hi everyone looking forward talking to all of you and sharing knowledge and business with each other.

I have a special passion for wildlife and hunting and the conservation there off as well as the preservation for our future generation; through sustainable hunting practices.

I like to think of myself as a conservationist and environmentalist and all about protecting the habitat these animals live in from which we make a living of, I'm not bothered with one organism that exists in the habitat because no organism can exist without a habitat and all outfitters are people protecting a habitat for these animals to exists in.

Looking forward to share hunting stories with you all and making new friends with likeminded beliefs and ethics.

Safari Regards,
Jacques Human

Welcome to AH Jacques. We always welcome input from professionals. Looking forward to your future posts.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Jacques!

Welcome aboard!

Thank you Everyone, I have been on this site a couple of times lurking and seeing what was going on here. Looking forward to interact more, however I find myself in the bush most of the time so will only be able to participate here and there...

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Hi Jacques, welcome to AH !

Hi Jacques
Welcome to this great FORUM.

Welcome to AH Jacques! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to this great forum Jacques! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA

Howdy!

@Jacques Human,

You were working at Shamwari when I saw you last. What are you up to now? You're another lefty as I recall. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg