Hello AH community!

B.S.

Reaction score
Media
Hello All, I am obviously new here! I have dreams of Africa (and big game in other global locals). I have a soft spot for single shot rifles, mountain high country, wilderness, and the idea of exploring new and uncharted territory. I'm always looking to learn more and I am glad I stumbled across this site.

1378639_10101666551010281_873921620_n.jpg

Welcome to AH B.S.! Glad you stumbled upon us, lots to learn here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the company too. Beautiful picture, where was it it taken?

Welcome to AH @B.S.
I have the same soft spot for single shot rifles. I have three of them. All Ruger. No 1s.
Enjoy the site!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome sir!

Welcome, looks like God's country you are glassing!
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome and enjoy! Many tall tales and wild adventures to be found here.

Hello All, I am obviously new here! I have dreams of Africa (and big game in other global locals). I have a soft spot for single shot rifles, mountain high country, wilderness, and the idea of exploring new and uncharted territory. I'm always looking to learn more and I am glad I stumbled across this site.

View attachment 194195

Welcome. Note that all time's wasted that ain't spent hunting!

Welcome to AH, you selected the correct site to learn as much as possible before heading to Africa.

Great avatar B.S., and welcome!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"...

Welcome to AH !

Dear B.S.
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy gathering information in preparation of making your African safari dream a reality.
Add an expiration date to your dream; that is how a dream become a reality.
Kowas team

By the way love the Eastwood avatar pic!

Welcome to AH!! There is no B.S. allowed here, only heart felt opinions from experienced hunters. Enjoy the site, you will find it addicting. What caliber rifles do you have? What have you hunted in the past? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting Africa?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH B.S.! Glad you stumbled upon us, lots to learn here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the company too. Beautiful picture, where was it it taken?

Thar picture was taken on a backpack high country mule deer hunt in NW Wyoming. That was overlooking the north fork of the Shoshone River about 10 miles from the Yellow Stone NP border. No trophy taken on that hunt but many lessons learned on DIY backpack hunting! There was come surprise snow the night before and an early snow storm the week before. I could see deer but they were moving faster than I could. Beautiful country and a great hunt though!

Welcome to AH!! There is no B.S. allowed here, only heart felt opinions from experienced hunters. Enjoy the site, you will find it addicting. What caliber rifles do you have? What have you hunted in the past? Do you have any plans or dreams of hunting Africa?

For my preferred hunting rifles I have in no particular order, a 1950 Sako mauser in 300 H&H, Ruger No 1 in 300 H&H, Ruger No 1 in 45-70. I'm also casually shopping for a 375. I definitely have dreams of Africa! I have hunted whitetail in several states and muleys and pronghorn in Wyoming. Alaska is also on my list of places to hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross