Hello Africa. British, living in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

bcshadow

Reaction score
Hunted
Canada
Hello - I am British, and have been fortunate enough to live and hunt in British Columbia Canada for about thirty years. It is a rugged, mountainous, vast area with huge wilderness areas, with what I consider to be the best game hunting in Canada.

I hunt Mule / Whitetail / Coastal Blacktail Deer regularly, Elk and Moose sporadically,and have also hunted coyote, black bears, cougar and smaller game.

Still on my list is to hunt the great Grizzly Bears in British Columbia, hopefully next Spring, and (only in my dreams to-date), a hunt in Africa.

i have joined this forum to learn more about African hunting and hunters / outdoors lovers like myself.

welcome and enjoy the site bcshadow
this is the best place to ask any question you like about hunting in Africa .
there are many knowledgable and most friendly people here that will gladly steer you in right direction mate
brittish Columbia is a bueatifull part of the world for sure , l was there this time last year and met some great friends .
there is only 2 directions in b.c up and down .
enjoy planning your African adventure , and you should also start planning your second trip over there now so you can relax after your first African hunt .
because its all you will think about when you get back .(this is the honest trueth )

:welcome:

Welcome to Ah sure you will enjoy it here,

My best always

Welcome to AH bcshadow! Enjoy the site you've found the best place to do your research and plan your first trip to Africa if you have any questions just fire away and the members of this fine site will do there best to anwser them for you.

BCShadow, Welcome aboard and one snippet of advice. If you fulfill that dream, be prepared to contract AOCHD, no matter where you hunt Africa. What is AOCHD?
:D

It's short for African Obsessive Compulsive Hunting Disorder. Symptoms include incessant bringing up with other hunters that you hunted Africa, religiously perusing the TV schedules for shows on Africa, maxxing out your smartphone SD card with African hunt photos, changing your forum avatars to photos of various African related hunt photos or animals, planning your return trip before you leave, buying or building new rifles for the next hunt, and a twinkle in one's eye when someone brings up AFRICA!. Most afflicted swear they can resist the urge to go back but up to this point there is no known cure. Long term effects are trophy rooms, depleted bank accounts and smaller inheritances for offspring and the dreaded AIDS (African Induced Divorce Syndrome). ;)

Welcome BCshadow,enjoy the ride,you are at the right place!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH bcshadow! Nice to have you with us!

After 30 years we'll let you be Canadian. :)

Welcome to AH.

BC does have some great hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg