Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Leopard hunt available for this year due to last minute cancellation…. Prime dates June 15th to 30th .. 2022

If these dates do not work we can make a plan for alternative dates this year.

Please email or whattsapp me ASAP . Details below thank you.

14 days @ $ 500 / day

Trophy fee $7000

Parks scout fees $50/day only pay for days until you get your cat.

Concession fee $500

Transfer from Bulawayo airport to camp return $250

Will pre bait and place 4 baits free

Additional Baits $175 each

Additional plainsgame animals at trophy fee prices

2% ZTA levy on day rate and 4% on total trophy fees .

Cites tag $200

Observers if any $150 / day

For more information please contact me on email: nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Or whattsapp +263772450375

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Image1654267789.044495.jpg
Image1654267829.344489.jpg
Image1654267877.389258.jpg

Gents unfortunately things happen beyond anyones control.. due to unfortunate circumstances the client who had this booked had postponed for next year.. it’s short notice but definitely doable if someone is serious about getting a leopard… Please contact me ASAP thanks

Damn. I got 4 safaris scheduled for 2022 and 2023 and this ain’t one of ‘em. Crap

Heck of an offer hopefully a member can take full advantage of!

Wayne has a heck of a reputation. Hunting elephant with him next year.

Who on here are already in SA on safari? Delay flight home and slip up to Zim for an offer and hunt of a lifetime. Why do these not happen while I am in Africa?

MB

Really good deal. Daily rates are half of what they are normally in addition to free baits at 4 sites. If I wasn't going to be in Africa July 20 - August 28 I might have been tempted.

Really good deal. Daily rates are half of what they are normally in addition to free baits at 4 sites. If I wasn't going to be in Africa July 20 - August 28 I might have been tempted.

Probably less than half what a leopard hunt runs especially on some of these big concessions … This hunt is a give away and someone needs to jump on it soon .. let’s hope so anyway.

I sent you an email about this. Thanks

I sent you an email about this. Thanks

Hi I’ve just walked into camp now and seen your message .. sorry I have not had a moment to check emails just yet been busy hunting elephant all day .. I will download my mail and most certainly reply soon as possible thank you .

Guys, I am the guy in the first two pics. Killed it two nights ago. This is an experience you will not believe. These guys know their stuff. It’s an incredible experience. Jump on this if you can.
Incredible Leopard...congrats!

Did you weigh it? Age it?

Al
It was about 5 years old. Weighed 141 lbs and was 88 inches from head to tail. It was also killing calves. At the end of the hunt the villagers came and thanked me. This animal would have been poisoned if we had not taken it. The greenies do t care about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlendaMccl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!