Heia Safari! Good Luck to fellow PH's, Outfitters and Clients alike!

ChrisT

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
Well, it's that time of the year again...

IMG00377-20120425-1028.jpg

After a good start to the year and a couple of early season hunts during which we've already bagged some neat trophies, we're packed and ready for the official hunting season...

We will be heading down to the Eastern Cape in an hour's time for the first of a series of hunts in the busy season.

I wish everyone all the best with this year's hunts and am looking forward to seeing reports as the season progresses.

Best Regards and Good Hunting!

Chris

Attachments

• IMG00377-20120425-1028.jpeg
    IMG00377-20120425-1028.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 79
Thanks Chris for the wishes, the best to you and your clients as well, Enjoy it all to the fullest and be safe throughout the year.

My very best always.

Thanks Chris for the wishes, the best to you and your clients as well, Enjoy it all to the fullest and be safe throughout the year.

My very best always.

Thanks Jaco,

Well, I said we'll be leaving in an hour but my chef / secretary / financial manager / partner (and also wife) is not back from town with the last of the supplies yet...

We'll hopefully be on our way soon though... I think I'm hearing her Land Rover coming down the road...

You sent her out in a Landy? Explains being late. You know the joke, parked it in the CBD with the keys in the ignition and a R100 note on the seat. Came back and found another R100 and a sympathy note. :)

We'll hopefully be on our way soon though... I think I'm hearing her Land Rover coming down the road...

Is that a new truck I see?
Good luck and see you guys in a couple weeks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg