Headed for the airport early tomorrow morning

Hunting the Eastern Cape with @KMG Hunting Safaris and Nick as our PH. Hunted the Cape in 2012 with a different outfit. That time with my son and this time with the old lady. Fly out of Rapid City at 6:30 am Saturday and arrive East London noon on Monday. Will be good to get out of airplanes and airports and breathe some unbreathed air!
Safest air on the planet is on a commercial airliner. Having to wear the stupid mask the whole time is the sucky part.
Have a good trip!

Good luck! I leave next Monday and will be hunting dangerous game with airguns

good luck and stay safe from Hyde Hunter in Stickney, SD

Good walking weather. I'm guessing mid day temps were comfortable when you were there, @Hogpatrol ?
@JOHN GRENZ wishing you a great trip!
High 50s to mid 60s during the day. Perfect hunting weather. Did have a couple days overcast and rainy.

Heading for home in the morning. Leaving lodge for East London about 9:30. Ten days went to fast. Nick with KMG is a super PH! Report soon because 3:30 am is not the time. Never did get the sleep hours quite right while here. Later.

Safe travels!

Looking forward to your report John Grenz!

Good luck and safe travels! (y)

Headed out June 27 on Emirates to Jberg hunting Limpopo for 15 days. Emirates notified me of a schedule change layover for 14 hours instead of 8. They are giving me a complimentary 5 Star Hotel. I will be able to catch on my sleep and hopefully deny the Jet Lag Gods they due.

Well John, you've been there for a while. Are you going to wait until you get back home to post? We could all use some current hunting success stories!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!