Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories Canda
Hunting the Eastern Cape with @KMG Hunting Safaris and Nick as our PH. Hunted the Cape in 2012 with a different outfit. That time with my son and this time with the old lady. Fly out of Rapid City at 6:30 am Saturday and arrive East London noon on Monday. Will be good to get out of airplanes and airports and breathe some unbreathed air!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go get‘em! Good luck, looking forward to reading the report.

Good luck, look forward to the report!

Hunting the Eastern Cape with @KMG Hunting Safaris and Nick as our PH. Hunted the Cape in 2012 with a different outfit. That time with my son and this time with the old lady. Fly out of Rapid City at 6:30 am Saturday and arrive East London noon on Monday. Will be good to get out of airplanes and airports and breathe some unbreathed air!
Good luck. I fly out Saturday afternoon and finally get to Africa Monday morning.

Good luck and safe travels! I’m flying this afternoon too!

Go well guys, both superb operations, just relax, have fun. Buy some warm kit if you didnt pack enough, it is pretty cold in SA right now. Alternatively, or as well, get a bottle of Oban on the way, that is liquid jersey.

For those that are hunting the Eastern Cape, I hope you brought your long johns. This was a couple days ago up near Bedford. For the Celsius challenged, that's 26.6 F
IMG-20210604-WA0002.jpg

Good luck and have a great hunting adventure!

Good luck. Have fun and shoot straight!
Bruce

Have a great time, save something for me to shoot, I'm just a couple weeks behind you.

Safe travels, good luck and shoot straight. Love the Eastern Cape. Will be watching for a hunt report.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vilianagmp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg