Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
I took my son out of school for a "doctors appt"...... Went to DSC. Enjoyed visiting my friends at @Hartzview & I stumbled into @Bobpuckett w/huntershill. I have gone every year for probably the last 15 years. This seems to be the biggest, best & busiest I've seen. Here are some pics.... Enjoy!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This must all be so magical at that age… School or DSC? :E Hmmm::E Laugh: :E Dancing:

Thanks for sharing and glad to hear that you find the show busy.

Yes sir!!! I told him last night.... He couldn't keep quite about it at school. He's teacher asked me...."what is safari club"? I said.... Hmmm not sure, he probably saw a commercial on the Outdoor Channel. Sorry teach, Gotta go!!!!! :A Drive:

Good job taking your son out of school for a day of real education!

He really is the best little dude ever. He has autism.... So he is not like "most" of us. But he is just the greatest thing in the world. For all that it keeps me from, it opens me up to more. And it is awesome having shadow, that wants to be with dad all the time. Well.... Most of the time. A shout out to @PHOENIX PHIL & @Hartzview Hunting Safaris.... They have been very accepting & friendly to my son. Much appreciated!

Your a very cool Dad!

(y)(y)

If we run into each other at the show or the dinner, I would be honored to meet your son.

He really is the best little dude ever. He has autism.... So he is not like "most" of us. But he is just the greatest thing in the world. For all that it keeps me from, it opens me up to more. And it is awesome having shadow, that wants to be with dad all the time. Well.... Most of the time. A shout out to @PHOENIX PHIL & @Hartzview Hunting Safaris.... They have been very accepting & friendly to my son. Much appreciated!
He looks like a very great kid!

So you must surely know who Temple Grandin is... I heard her speak once and she was incredible. Opened up my thinking on a few things and she has done a tremendous amount of good in her field of expertise. Helped my business for sure.

Reactions: BWH
Yes sir! She has been a great advocate & voice for autism. thank you for your encouragement!

Glad you could share the day at the DSC with your son. Sure he's already planing the adventures now.

Thanks for sharing.

R.

Wonderfull to be able to share this with your son!

Father and Son magic... always the BEST recipe!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and your son today!

Glad he is enjoying himself. He is a fine looking young man.

Tim

By those smiles on his face does not look like he cared about missing school. LOL Great job sharing what you love with your son. Hope he gets to enjoy a special trip with you one day over to africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois