Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
So in the not too distant future it seems two men will be able to have a baby....what the fk are these scientists up to......

BBC News - Breakthrough as eggs made from male mice cells

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 8.26.48 AM Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So in the not too distant future it seems two men will be able to have a baby....what the fk are these scientists up to......

BBC News - Breakthrough as eggs made from male mice cells
I wonder how many “people “ it’s going to take to hold a man down so that “they “ can insert an egg?

I wonder how many “people “ it’s going to take to hold a man down so that “they “ can insert an egg?
And I also wonder if they’ve forgotten the fact that for it to work, the egg has to grow and eventually come back out…much bigger….from somewhere. :oops:

What is the point of these spastic nitwits anyway ?

And ya, I’m +1 with Alaska Luke =
“Imagine if those resources went to solving real problems”.

Sheesh.

Proof that Vast Amounts of Money are being wasted on the insane "follow the science" propaganda crap.

Money that should be better spent on teaching/training real science to the people in especially "3rd world" countries to be better farmers, engineers, healthcare providers, etc., subjects that are more important to providing a better life for the greater good of the world's population, rather than on this science crap to the lesser, mentally challenged, world's population.

It's gobbledygook. There was a book back in the 1980's that had all the lesbians excited because they thought they could take the 23 chromosomes out of one female's egg and put it in the egg of another female and it would produce a new and unique human. The really exciting thing, they said, was that since both donors only provided an X chromosome, then the new and unique baby would always have XX chromosomes and would always be a female. Men would disappear in just one generation.

Now, 40 years later, men are winning Ms. Universe contests, Women's swim and power lifting competitions and, just today, a dude in a dress received the International Women of Courage award...bwhahaha. It seems the lesbians are losing the war to kill off men in one generation...

I agree.. But when they try to make it possible for men to have babies.. That's crossing the line, in my humble opinion.. I'm old school I guess.. I believe there are men and women.. None of this non-binary, trans-stuff, blah, blah, blah.. LOL

Every once in a while it’s important to turn some people into pillars of salt, this has worked in the past. “Professing to be wise they became fools”. Our world is not doomed, things can often seem dark if our faith is based on the deeds of men. I find great humor in the liberal ideology which is fleeting and will pass away.

Every once in a while it’s important to turn some people into pillars of salt, this has worked in the past. “Professing to be wise they became fools”. Our world is not doomed, things can often seem dark if our faith is based on the deeds of men. I find great humor in the liberal ideology which is fleeting and will pass away.
Shows you just how utterly stupid the liberals and other freaks are.

Uhh, is this thread only identifying 2 genders?
I know two are scientifically proven.

As for the subject I ask this "Why?"

What a dumb idea.

I mean... who cares? Is it a waste of money? ABSOLUTELY. Is it something new? ABSOLUTELY NOT. The useless shit shown in the article above has been practiced in science for decades but no one cared back then. Now that we have social media and unlimited access to information, many people are having what is referred to as "information overload." Seriously, the world is not nearly as crazy as it seems. You're just noticing crazier shit all the time because we now are capable of viewing it on the go. You could never do that before.

My advice would be to walk away from the computer or put your phone down and then take some deep breaths. Your mind will clear up very quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross