Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Hey folks...

We are very fortunate to have one of the best videographers in the safari business as our own in-house videographer available exclusively to Limcroma guests. Henk Jacobs of Bush Bro Productions is a 3rd generation African PH as well as a very talented videographer. Henk has a team of equally talented PH/videographers under his employ that will be able to expertly capture and preserve the memories of your adventures.

Bush Bro uses the latest in HD and digital technology including multi-angle cameras and drones capable of capturing the most intense and scenic footage possible. We have posted many examples of Bush Bro's work in past promotional and actual client videos. Please take a few minutes to check out some of these videos on AH.com as well as Limcroma's own channel on YouTube, and Vimeo.

If you are a future Limcroma guest or you would like to be, and you would like more details on the video options, please feel free to contact me anytime through private message, email or my cell, or you can email our RSA office if you prefer. Check out our latest video teaser below:

If you would like to see more videos from Limcroma Safaris, we also have more posted on our own Limcroma channel on YouTube. More videos from 2018 will be out soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you