Have received no reply from Trophy Shippers

Speedster

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Well, contacted Trophy Shippers last Monday. Asked me to fill out the contact form on their website. Did so and sent it Monday afternoon. I listed dates, outfitter, taxidermist, game species I was hunting, etc. Now Thursday night. Have received no reply. Crickets. Sorry Jerome. I think I will look somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is SSI no longer with us?

Reactions: BWH
Well, contacted them last Monday. Asked me to fill out the contact form on their website. Did so and sent it Monday afternoon. I listed dates, outfitter, taxidermist, game species I was hunting, etc. Now Thursday night. Have received no reply. Crickets. Sorry Jerome. I think I will look somewhere else.

Did you try calling Tom’s cell number that is listed? I have pm him and emailed him about an upcoming trip and he has always responded timely.maybe he didnt get your email?

I did. Talked to him and he said to go to the website and fill out the contact form, which I did. Since then, nothing, so I will look elsewhere.

Well, contacted Trophy Shippers last Monday. Asked me to fill out the contact form on their website. Did so and sent it Monday afternoon. I listed dates, outfitter, taxidermist, game species I was hunting, etc. Now Thursday night. Have received no reply. Crickets. Sorry Jerome. I think I will look somewhere else.
Hi Speedster,

I greatly apologize for this but I have not received a form completion email as of yet. I have an inquiry in with our IT company to see if anything is caught in the system. I will send you a PM and get in contact with you again for the details of your hunt.

Tom

Thank you Tom for your reply. I do not know what happened. Modern technology! Anyway, thank you for your contact and being able to clear this up. I look forward to doing business with you.

Interesting! When technology works, it's great, when it doesn't, well - it's a real problem! I've had problems with emails both sending and receiving and it doesn't seem to matter whether it's the opposite side of the world or just down the street. I've told the people I normally deal with, that if they don't get a response from me, it means I didn't get the email and when they send one to please notify me via WhatsApp to confirm I got it.

Is SSI no longer with us?
They are not sponsors anymore but are still doing the amazing work as always. If anyone needs their number I’d be glad to provide it.

Must be something about this time of year............ I think the shippers, overseas taxidermist, etc... go either into shutdown mode or show mode. I hope they wake up after 2/1/19. Little or no response from them seems to be par. Sadly.

They are not sponsors anymore but are still doing the amazing work as always. If anyone needs their number I’d be glad to provide it.
I did reach out in an email, they got right back to me. Still in the game.

I did reach out in an email, they got right back to me. Still in the game.

Not me.... I emailed 2 weeks ago.... not even crickets. Even with the new announcement of their new rep to make communication better.

Not making excuses but aren't a lot of vendors tied up with the SCI and DSC shows?

Not making excuses but aren't a lot of vendors tied up with the SCI and DSC shows?
Hi Hogpatrol,
This is true we have been traveling for the SCI, DSC, SHOT, and Houston Safari Club shows. Working on following up with everyone as fast as possible. I apologize for any delays in the mean time. Customer service is our priority!

I met the guys from Trophy Shippers in Reno and found them to be very experienced and confident. After a disaster with another formerly top importer on my leopard I will choose another company. The help these guys give you on ALL of the permits and forms is superior to the others I’ve used. I will be using Trophy Shippers in the future and will report on it here on AH. The hunting shows are so valuable to make these relationships that are so important to me.
I would advise giving them a call to get the ball rolling as a new customer.
@TROPHY SHIPPERS
Regards,
Philip

Yes they are! And Houston SCI, Sheep Show, Grand Slam Ovis,and SCI Chapter banquets etc.

To me the most agrivating thing about traveling across the pond is dealing with the paperwork to bring something home. Previous sponsors were indeed expensive but their service level with regards to communication was very high. If a company can get to a place where they provide excellent communication at a reasonable price......they will have all the work they can take!

Philip:

I did make contact with Trophy Shippers. Not sure what happened to my original attempt with them. Long story short I agree with you and am going to have them handle my importation work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaydenJaco

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,