Has anyone transited Tambo onto a SA Airlines to Kimberley this year?

Welcome to the posting side! I have made this transfer in the past , just not recently. NO problems, just use someone like @riflepermits.com and everything will go smoothly.

Welcome to a AH sir! As suggested use Riflepermits.com and make sure your transfer is not a tight one!

Welcome to AH.

What are you concerned about?

I've done it in the past. I concur with working with Henry @riflepermits.com to get best advice on how to schedule flights. Be aware that a gent at Kimberley will want to clear your rifles again and he charges like $30. Other than slight hassle, it's not a problem to do.

I was there last Nov. You have that crap extra rifle clearing charge that Phil mentions above. Just a way to extort extra $ from us hunters. The guy smokes like a chimney. Have to ck your rifle both ways. Get a RECEIPT and keep it. He disappeared (smoke break????) after he checked my rifle back in when leaving. He failed to do something that the airline employees thought he should of.... I got paged and then they started to hassel me and I showed them the receipt. That got me out of the situation. Everything made it to Jo-berg and home so I guess they figured it out with or without him...... Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg