Has anyone hunted all the species you can in Africa?

Cheetah and brown hyena aren't exportable to the US unfortunately.
Thanks to politics!

Yeah its a shame. I'd love to go on a cheetah, polar bear hunt etc. All it does is make the hunting better for foreign hunters.

We'll exclude the black rhinos as thats like a 300,000$ price tag and very few hunts.

Hunted them with a camera. It's about as dangerous and much less pricy! :)

Yeah its a shame. I'd love to go on a cheetah, polar bear hunt etc. All it does is make the hunting better for foreign hunters.

You can still hunt them. You can't bring them into the US. Add half a million for your new home in Canada and you're set.

If I counted correctly, SCI lists 171 different Animals of Africa in their Awards Issue magazine.

I have 3 that they don't list...but there are a whole lot on the list that I haven't even seen!

good question, guess there isn't an Africa Super Slam, maybe we should create one?

If I counted correctly, SCI lists 171 different Animals of Africa in their Awards Issue magazine.

I have 3 that they don't list...but there are a whole lot on the list that I haven't even seen!

Do you mind my asking what three you have that aren't in SCI?

All the best.

I think an African Super slam would be really cool. Out of most of our budgets but like a 40 or 50 day hunt for say 50 animals would be the ultimate hunt. You'd probably need an appointment with an ear doctor afterwards but for sure use the electronic ear muffs were its expose to silence the gun noise.

Thanks to politics!
bloody hell you mean theres 2 thing that can be imported into Australia that cant be imported into America ......
polar bears , and brown hyena, woo-hooo, probly should keep that on the lam, or another of our rights will be pulled out from under us

bloody hell you mean theres 2 thing that can be imported into Australia that cant be imported into America ......
polar bears , and brown hyena, woo-hooo, probly should keep that on the lam, or another of our rights will be pulled out from under us

bluey,

If I ever shoot a polar bear will you keep it for me?

awww , seen as how you asked so nice , mate im sure I can add a room if need be ....

nah, mate ive got it in writing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm working on it but don't tell my wife! Ha!

Zebra, Jackal, Baboon

Gotcha............I had a brain fart...........Unfortunately they come more often these days.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

All the best.

I wish I could.
Only one trip to Africa----------So Far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg