Has anyone gotten their Heads shipped home from George, with Romania Hunting Outfitters?

Hookboy88

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hey everyone, I know there has been a lot of posts about Romania Hunting Outfitters and George in the past, but I was wondering if anyone has been able to contact him and for him to successfully ship their trophies back home.

I hunted with him in October of 2021. The hunting was fantastic, lots of animals. I made a bad shot on a Fallow deer and we decided to let the area calm down and see if we could find it in a couple days. While I waited George was very generous and let me hunt a Roe deer free of charge. I enjoyed the Roe Deer hunting so much I asked to pay for another Roe Deer and was successful on that hunt too.

We didn’t find my fallow while over there but when I landed down in the States I had a text from George that it was found, and he sent me a picture. I have the three heads over there and paid for the shipping of them in October of 2021. But haven’t been able to get in touch with him very often for several months. He said he was gathering all the paperwork etc for my heads.

Is this a common time frame for Romania? Has anyone else got their heads from George lately?

I greatly enjoyed my trip and like I said the hunting was great and George was very generous to give me a free Roe Buck and it was nice of them to keep looking for my Fallow after I left. I am just confused over my heads and the lack of communication.

Wow, hoping to hunt with George. Will watch this thread with interest.

Wow, hoping to hunt with George. Will watch this thread with interest.

Like I said the hunting was absolutely fantastic. I am starting to feel as if I will never receive my heads thou.

I hunted with local guides and they were some really great guys. Real salt of the earth people and were very friendly. I had a very fun trip. Just can’t make any sense of my heads sitting over there after I paid for them to be shipped.

Like I said the hunting was absolutely fantastic. I am starting to feel as if I will never receive my heads thou.

I hunted with local guides and they were some really great guys. Real salt of the earth people and were very friendly. I had a very fun trip. Just can’t make any sense of my heads sitting over there after I paid for them to be shipped.

Well if it helps any, I just received my 2019 shipment from Namibia.

The last time he would answer me was in May. Since then he just looks at my messages and never replies.

I really wonder if anyone has gotten any of their trophies back. That would make me feel better. We will see I guess

Just to be clear, this is a different outfit than the sponsor on this site Hunt Romania? I believe that the gentleman at Hunt Romania is Marius? I wonder if folks are having any trouble getting their trophies from Marius as well?

Just to be clear, this is a different outfit than the sponsor on this site Hunt Romania? I believe that the gentleman at Hunt Romania is Marius? I wonder if folks are having any trouble getting their trophies from Marius as well?

Yea sir, completely different outfit. This is a Outfit run by George. I haven’t heard of any trouble at all with Hunt Romania.

There was several members here that had hunted with George or had plans to hunt with George. I think a lot of plans fell through last minute thou

Reactions: WAB
Is George a member of SCI? Does he show at SCI. If so, get in contact with SCI and ask for their help in resolving this problem. I used them one time when outfitter stood me up in Scotland and left me at airport. Had SCI resolve problem with booking agent to get my money back will at show
Don

Is George a member of SCI? Does he show at SCI. If so, get in contact with SCI and ask for their help in resolving this problem. I used them one time when outfitter stood me up in Scotland and left me at airport. Had SCI resolve problem with booking agent to get my money back will at show
Don

To the best of my knowledge he is not.

I guess no one has received anything yet?

Sorry but you wont see those heads. They should have shipped them by now. All these outfitters who drop the ball on trophy shipments should be blacklisted! They should be banned from the industry as they are thieves.
This is the frustrating part of what we do as international hunters.
Philip

Wow, this is terrible. I am really sorry you are having this trouble. I would stay on him.

I have just booked a hunt with Marius at Hunt Romania. He seems to have a handle on trophy shipping.

Sorry but you wont see those heads. They should have shipped them by now. All these outfitters who drop the ball on trophy shipments should be blacklisted! They should be banned from the industry as they are thieves.
This is the frustrating part of what we do as international hunters.
Philip

That’s what I suspected. Even thou I paid for shipping. Unfortunately it was a lesson hard taught by him about booking with Outfitters in the future.

Wow, this is terrible. I am really sorry you are having this trouble. I would stay on him.

I have just booked a hunt with Marius at Hunt Romania. He seems to have a handle on trophy shipping.

Yes he does from the people I have spoken to that have hunted with him. Nothing but good reviews on him.

That’s what I suspected. Even thou I paid for shipping. Unfortunately it was a lesson hard taught by him about booking with Outfitters in the future.
So sorry

Just out of curiosity what would you be hunting and when?

I am talking to Marius also about next September for a stag hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!