Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Checked the Harrisburg sportsman show outfitter list. Africa is well represented with thirty two outfitters listed, most from South Africa and several from Namibia.

Harrisburg this time of year? My wife's from there. How much snow have they received during the last couple of storms? I guess if you lived near there it wouldn't be too bad, but I wouldn't make an extended drive or flight to get there. Might as well be in Alaska in February!

Harrisburg this time of year? My wife's from there. How much snow have they received during the last couple of storms? I guess if you lived near there it wouldn't be too bad, but I wouldn't make an extended drive or flight to get there. Might as well be in Alaska in February!
2 feet last weekend in our next of the woods this past weekend.
Bidetron Covid variant?
Yup

2 feet last weekend in our next of the woods this past weekend.

Yup
Well, you'll recover from Bidetron if you do crossword puzzles, but maybe not from that snow! My wife's aunt said something along those snow totals, but you never know. We're expecting upwards of 10" here for the next 24 hours. Childs play really. I want TWO FEET to chase the liberals back to Californicate!

We were planning on going. Suffice to say that I will be making money that week, not spending it.

Wish I could be there. Have a good one.

They got squat out of the last storm. The worst was along the coast.

They got squat out of the last storm. The worst was along the coast.
That's good news for the show then? I personally still wouldn't go to Pennsylneckvania in February unless I was hunting something. Everyone else though should go and hunt the great deals at the show!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.