AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
How many guys from here go to the show in pa.I know I always see guys in the parking lot from Pa.,Va.,ny.,de.,Wv.,and more.

I'll be there for sure, I live just down the road from Harrisburg.

I have gone several times over the years. I think I may try and and go this year. It is about a five hour drive from my home in Ohio so I stay for a couple days and it gives me more time to see everything.

Well maybe we can plan a day for everyone to meet up.

I am 2 hours 30 minutes away and should be coming this year.

Is anyone interested in having an AH Dinner or Lunch? Or Happy Hour(s)?

Although I do not have a booth at the PA show, I will be there on Wed. 11th & Thurs. the 12th of February.......
If you are going to DSC my booth is # 2049, and in Vegas, my
SCI booth is # 458
It will be a pleasure meet face to face and hear about some of your huntings adventures...
Please email me if you would like my cell number.....

I was thinking about going but if there is going to be an ah.com meet-up I'll be there for sure.

We can make something happen.I think we need to wait till we get closer to the show though.The weather can be a problem sometimes and I think I could find a place to have dinner and drinks the week before.

I would just need to see who would like to come and pick a date that would be good for us all.I will still meet others on a day other then the meeting day for goes coming a different times.Maybe the first sat or the second sat of the show

That first Saturday of the show works well for me.

I will be at the Harrisburg show this year I am missing the first two days due to the SCI convention, but will be in from Monday.

My best always

Never been there but might make it some year.

Meanwhile, if you see Duke Safaris there, please do tell them Paul Ard from Anchorage said hallo.

Thanks,
Velo Dog (Paul)

For anyone who is coming to the show I can make it down to meet guys on both weekends. during the week will be tough but depending on the day I maybe able to swing it. Anyone wanting to meet up on feb 7th or 8th or feb 14 or 15th let me know with a pm here or call me 484 86 3366.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you from around my area of PA.

Can also email me at capwe6@aol.com if you want to make some plans to meet at the show

I'm still hoping I'll make it. It all depends upon my work/kids schedules, and for this time of year, the weather.

Brushmore just keep my cell number and call if you are going to make it out.

Biddleman answering you now

We stayed Sunday & Monday night at the Harrisburg Crowne Plaza and attended the show Monday & Tuesday. It was kind of a dead-of-winter couple of days away with the wife. The hotel had a shuttle bus so we didn't have to mess with parking. The crowds are not bad at all if you don't go on a weekend.
Our main reason for going was to interview outfitters for our next hunt which will likely be Wyoming or Montana for Antelope or Elk.
We got to see Andre of Eitaalo Hunting Safaris who took us hunting in Namibia August 2013 and we also met Jaco Strauss.
We had a great time looking at hunting/camping gear, vehicles & ATV's, firearms & accessories and other assorted toys etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg