Harpoon Fighter - Von Gruff knife

When something that is complex is made simple it shows the professionalism
There is nowhere to hide with knife design, it either hits or it doesn't. This one definitely hits and gives me the "fizz".

@Von Gruff - I checked your website for pricing but didn't see this one listed. I know there were several upgrades to this particular knife, but I was looking for a base price to start at.

There is nowhere to hide with knife design, it either hits or it doesn't. This one definitely hits and gives me the "fizz".

@Von Gruff - I checked your website for pricing but didn't see this one listed. I know there were several upgrades to this particular knife, but I was looking for a base price to start at.
I hadnt loaded it to my website pricelist as it was (or I thought it was) to be a one off but it seems there is interest enough to add it to the list of available patterns.
Have just loaded it on there with standard offering being the 1095 blade with fullers and false top edge, bolster as shown (choice of brass, copper, stainless or bronze) for US$385 with options for hamon, spacers & liners, handle wood and lanyard and sheath from plain to a bit more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg