bickel

Reaction score
corvettetitus@hotmail.com
13 February 2009
Sgt Titus J. Bickel
709 Barnard st.
Savannah GA, 31401

Dear Safari business owners,

My name is Titus Bickel and I am a special operations squad leader. I have been in search of a hunting internship in Africa for this summer, May 2009 to mid August 2009. I would be willing to provide any service for the time mentioned for food and housing. My one request is to get my hands dirty and learn from your business during operation in field and office.

I am 23 years old and have served in the military for 5 years. I am very skilled in camping, hiking, shooting, field medical care, and fieldcraft. I have hiked American and Afghanistan mountains as well as the deserts of Iraq. I operate numerous vehicles on dersert and mountenous terrain. I have completed many military schools, multiple deployments, and can operate in any kind of environment.

I am asking for the the chance to learn from your company as I await the start of college this August. I think I could offer a lot to your company and your customers. Any reply to this email would be appreciated and very beneficial in my search. Upon request I will send a resume. Thank you for reviewing my request.

Respectfully yours,

Sgt Titus J. Bickel

Titus,
please go ahead and send me your resume along with any other relevant information towards your work qualifications. Not making any promises, but we might be able to work something out. Please refer to my website to get an idea of my operation and you can link to my work email contact on there, or from my featured listing on this wonderful site.
Best regards,

email did not work

Dear Ryan Shallom,

I read your staff profiles and I am very impressed with the experience and knowledge you have on your team. The months I would be able to come to Africa would be May 1st through August 1st of this year. I would like to be a sort of ranch hand for you and your company. I will do any task such as mucking out horse stalls, grounds maintanance, or carrying much needed gear into the field on a hunt. I enjoy hard work and I am easy to work with. I will pay for my travel expenses and any gear needed for the job.

The purpose of my trip would be to experience a different culture while satisfying my intrest in safari hunting. Your community support and development seems very interesting and rewarding. I tried sending you via the email from your website but it didn't work. So i sent it through this forum. Thank you very much for considering me as a member of your team.

Respectfully yours,
SGT Titus Bickel

SGT Titus Bickel,
I hope that all worked out for you in 2009, and in case you happen back to the site I want to thank you for your service in the military. Not sure what sure what country, but none the less.

Shane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg