Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Happy Thanksgiving!
I know it's early but I have a busy day planned at home tomorrow. There is always something to be thankful for, our health, family, friends, home, community and good food! Wishing you and your loved ones all the best, Jerome

Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg

1606343496075.png

Happy Thanksgiving!
I know it's early but I have a busy day planned at home tomorrow. There is always something to be thankful for, our health, family, friends, home, community and good food! Wishing you and your loved ones all the best, Jerome

View attachment 376983
Well put sir. Wishing you and your family a great day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

View attachment 376983
Happy Thanksgiving Jerome!

Happy Thanksgiving all!
I'm at work but get off early.
My father had an accident with a chainsaw yesterday 25 feet up in a tree alone. He forgets he's 74. Tore his right hand up pretty bad with about 300 stitches but he will be ok. Plus tested positive for covid before surgery.
But my point is it could be worse and there is so much to be thankful for.

Decided not to post the picture in this thread

The BeeMaa house is very thankful.
Wishing everyone all the best on this special day.
Cheers.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
I'm at work but get off early.
My father had an accident with a chainsaw yesterday 25 feet up in a tree alone. He forgets he's 74. Tore his right hand up pretty bad with about 300 stitches but he will be ok. Plus tested positive for covid before surgery.
But my point is it could be worse and there is so much to be thankful for.

Decided not to post the picture in this thread
Hoping for the best for your dad Wade!

Thanks Jerome for the great website with lots of excellent members! I have truly enjoyed all the interactions and have learned a lot!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!

View attachment 376983
Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg