AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
I am leaving for CAR January 2nd for new adventures so I wish all the best for the new year.

watermark.php

Cheers
Christophe

Attachments

• buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the folks near Bangui are not having much fun. Keep your head down and stay in the jungle.
Good luck this season Christophe.

Wishing you and your family a healthy and prosperous New Year! All the best on your upcoming season, take care and we are selfishly looking forward to your return.

Same to you and your family Christophe! Update us here on AH when your able!

Have a great 2013 in the pori! Be safe and keep your eyes open for the game that carries AK's. Post pic's as you can.

Biding my time till I can get over there. Stay safe, enjoy the hunting.
Have fun Christophe. Cheers mate, Dan.

Christophe,
I was just reading the breaking news coming out of CAR.
I hope you and your friends are safe.

Thomas, I hope that they are deep in the bush still and can drive the other direction on roads they have built if they need egress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,