Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo; Mexico; Texas
if Tedhorn can't/isnt going to sell for various reasons, there are also other not as cool commercial similar hangers available out there absent the Africa logo

1611155793501.png

1611155836019.png

tedthorn

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Eastern Cape of South Africa

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Yeah.....mine's not only fancier but it's not China made junk with a horrible design.
I wouldn't be able to cover cost for those prices
We didnt say sell them for $30, just sell them :) get what you pay for as always

buffybr

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, RMEF, Life member NRA and Manhatten (Montana) Wildlife Association
Hunted
USA(CO,MT,WY,AK,TX), Canada(NWT,Saskatchewan,Quebec), Zimbabwe(Matetsi), RSA(Limpopo,KZN,Free State,Eastern Cape), New Zealand, Mozambique, Azerbaijan
Good looking bracket.

Do you make different length arms to accommodate the placement of the animal mount in the available wall space?

Depending on the weight of the taxidermy and the length of the bracket arm, you can get some pretty good torque on the screws holding the bracket to the wall. The farther those screws are vertically apart, the better the bracket will hold.

tedthorn

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Eastern Cape of South Africa
Good looking bracket.

Do you make different length arms to accommodate the placement of the animal mount in the available wall space?

Depending on the weight of the taxidermy and the length of the bracket arm, you can get some pretty good torque on the screws holding the bracket to the wall. The farther those screws are vertically apart, the better the bracket will hold.
The strength is dictated by the shear limits of the screw heads. Use the correct screws and it will hold a tremendous amount of weight. Sheet rock screws are not the answere...

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
okay so we all agree the brackets are awesome! throw out a price that will cover your time and
material and see where it goes. I'm pretty sure I would be interested!
Dang nice looking work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnDobbin

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.