Half Moon Club Pictures

The story:

full

The story:

full
Looks like that Kudu might have been shooting back…he has scope bite too!!!

Yup. Got mine from a 375HH 350gr Barnes TSX when I shot my eland on my last hunt. Crawled the stock a little too much. Call it half moon, bush tattoo or whatever, it will get your attention.

Looks like that Kudu might have been shooting back…he has scope bite too!!!
He rolled down a very steep and very rocky hill...

I joined this year after many years being a virgin. Hog hunting and my shot was only 60 yards, put the rifle on a fence post and leaned in to much. The good part is that hog dropped, the others ran but with blood in my eyes I was able to nail another boar at 120. That’s what the smile is about.

56AE9A91-D315-4251-885B-E1E6D4F7777E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was young, I remember my dad's friend deer hunting with a 7mm rem mag. He knocked down a deer but split his right eye open. Then he switched to shooting lefthanded for a followup and split his left eye open. He couldn't see anything after that

It was actually 3/4 moon. Does that still count.

I only felt the scope whack my forehead once, shooting at an elk about 250 yards away. I had my trusty 06 twisted up in a little forked sapling for a "steady rest" and when the recoil came, it rebounded and sent the scope into my face lol. Luckily it just whacked me hard, never broke the skin .
Its really kinda easy to do shooting prone so I'm always careful doing that.
Nice pics!!! Lol

Been popped a few times, but only was cut once. In 2008 was checking zeros in the Selous. They did it stretched over the hood of the gharri, not great. First riifle, my .416, was spot on. Backup rifle, a .375 that was a bit short for me cut me on the first shot. It was about an inch off, so I insisted on shooting again. Wiped off the blood and the second shot was spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross