Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Reactions: BWH
I have used those guys before..... Visited with the owner at a DU State Convention. Real character. They have some smoking deals time to time. Thx for the intel!

Yeah looks like some good deals on this sale weekend!

If possible come to their gun fair April 21-23. Try before you buy. Or just try;) they have a big range and clay pigeon setup and they provide ammo, ussually like 3 shots then get back in line. But if your hot on a certain gun, they'll work with you to try it out thoroughly. I bought a shotgun last year and was debating amongst 3 so tried them all several shots.

Sounds like this year will be bigger than ever.

Thanks Charles!

Charles/Charles... Doctor/Doctor..... inside joke..... no reply needed. Sorry.

Just got an email with more sales at this event. They actually bring semi trailers of ammo, especially shot shells. Pretty common to see guys back their pickups up to load a pallet of shot shells;) I'm fortunate this is practically in my backyard...

Any other members planning to attend?

Just got an email with more sales at this event. They actually bring semi trailers of ammo, especially shot shells. Pretty common to see guys back their pickups up to load a pallet of shot shells;) I'm fortunate this is practically in my backyard...

Any other members planning to attend?

You're have a truck Bob, save time and just hook up to the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you