Guiding A Classic Shikar For A Royal Bengal Tiger

Friend Ponton
Another excellent adventure my friend. Please do not ask us to choose what you write. All your adventures will always be read.
I am advised by another dear friend of yours that friend Rahman and yourself are currently in isolation on friend Kawshick s estate and are enjoying the hunting at this time. I am very envious of you if this is so.
Please see if you can convince friend Kawshick Rahman to continue his writing as he is missed by many.
In regards to having his beloved Hollis shotgun stolen in my humble opinion his father gave him a gift far greater than that shotgun could ever provide. That is the gift of a love of hunting passed on from a father to their son. This gift can be passed on many times over without the fear of it ever being taken and it will never wear out like a shot gun and many people can also share in that love of hunting.
Keep safe and well in these times my friend.
All the best to yourself and fried Rahman.
Your humble friend and reader
Bob Nelson
Yes , Bob ! That is correct . I am currently living in Kawshik's guest house in his tea gardens . I cleverly packed up my clothes , personal essentials , my 3 fire arms and a large duffel bag full of cartridges .... Before making my way to Kawshik's home on the day before the lock down was enacted here in Bangladesh .
And a clever decision ... it was, too .
We get to go out for some casual hunting every night , along with Kawshik's employees .
Hares , jungle fowl , Wild Boars , kakar deer and even cheetal deer and ( very occasionally ) Asian Sloth Bears frequently venture in to Kawshik's tea garden .... because the tea gardens are located right on the edge of the Maulvibazaar forests .

Yes , Bob ! That is correct . I am currently living in Kawshik's guest house in his tea gardens . I cleverly packed up my clothes , personal essentials , my 3 fire arms and a large duffel bag full of cartridges .... Before making my way to Kawshik's home on the day before the lock down was enacted here in Bangladesh .
We get to go out for some casual hunting every night , along with Kawshik's employees .
Hares , jungle fowl , Wild Boars , kakar deer and even cheetal deer and ( very occasionally ) Asian Sloth Bears frequently venture in to Kawshik's tea garden .... because the tea gardens are located right on the edge of the Maulvibazaar forests .
Sounds like you made the best of a lousy situation.

Friend Ponton.
Could you please show our friend Kawshick Rahman my post and tell men wtat he said
You can Private Message me with your reply my friend.
I do hope you and friend Rahman are enjoying some time together hunting.
Keep safe and well my friends
Bob Nelson

Poton, we may have to add the gift of "prophesy" to your many other talents. While most of us cannot even get out to shoot, you are able to go hunting with your friends. Hopefully one or better yet both you and Kawshik, will find some time to write up another of your adventures.

Poton, we may have to add the gift of "prophesy" to your many other talents. While most of us cannot even get out to shoot, you are able to go hunting with your friends. Hopefully one or better yet both you and Kawshik, will find some time to write up another of your adventures.
Of course , Shootist43 . New articles are a must . I enjoy writing them .... just as much as all of you fine gentle men enjoy reading them . My next article on African Hunting Forums shall be posted day after tomorrow . I am actually awaiting @Panther Shooter to complete his current ongoing article about Pachabdi Gazi . As soon as his article is complete .... I shall commence posting my newest article . My article is also related to an incident involving Pachabdi. That is why , it is imperative that Panther Shooter complete his article 1st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois