Guest house recommendations in Windhoek

threadfin

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,

I will be over nighting in Windhoek on my way to and from Vic Falls in August and would be grateful for any recommended Guest houses.

Cheers

'threadfin'

i usually stay over at the Windhoek Country Club Resort - i love the setting and I can recommend them fully. Not too expencive and situated right outside WHK next to the B2 main highway - they have a golfcourse as well.
Tel (++264 61) 2055911
windhoek@legacyhotels.co.za
If you want to search further - check out www.hollidaytravel.com.na

Good luck!

I have stayed at Onganga Guest house in the past and found them to be reasonably priced and quite accommodating.

Guys,

Thanks for the leads, I shall check them out.

Cheers!

Jerome,

Just checked the links you supplied. Londiningi is where we stayed last year on the way back from Ozondjahe. I had forgotten the name of the place, but it was great and I will stay there again this time.

Thanks!

As long as you will be there overnight I might recommend Luigi's as a great place to get a meal.The fish was great when I was last there. Also if you have not made it by Joe's Beer House on an earlier trip, it is a must visit as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross