AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
lifeformtaxidermy.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
life-form-taxidermy-01.jpg

Life-Form Taxidermy is one of Africa’s largest and most established Taxidermy studios and is recognized internationally, as a leader in the taxidermy industry, producing some of the finest museum quality trophies in the world.

ABOUT LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY
Life-Form Taxidermy was founded in 1981 and is based in White River, South Africa, within close proximity to the world-famous Kruger National Park. We proudly follow the tradition of taxidermy, having raised the standards as both an art and a science. This is Big Five country! We proudly follow the tradition of taxidermy, having raised the standards as both an art and a science. Artistic excellence, matched only by our passion and dedication towards superior service, remains our core value.

Our knowledge of African Wildlife and its varied habitats is one of our greatest assets. African species by Africans. We deliver the unique touches that make the difference between a lifelike and lifeless trophy.

thread 1 A.jpg

A WORLD LEADER IN SUPERIOR TAXIDERMY
The 150,000 + exquisite trophies produced in our studios speak for themselves. Our in-depth knowledge of African wildlife and its varied habitats is one of our greatest assets - African species by Africans! We deliver the unique touches that make the difference between a lifelike and lifeless trophy.

Please find our client testimonials at the bottom of LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY website:

Kudu-shoulder-mounts-custom-pedestal-dd-179.jpg
Thread 1 B.jpg

Oryx-Gemsbuck-skull-shield-mount-dd-169.JPG

Zebra-fullmount-combi-FF009.JPG

Mountain-Nyala-Shouldermount-straight-dd-315.jpeg.JPG
Thread 1 C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY PORTFOLIO
Life-Form Taxidermy is serious about the business of taxidermy & both our outfitters & hunters know that when we make a commitment, we honour it!

Visit our taxidermy photo gallery on our website at:

life-form-taxidermy.jpg
Buffalo-Skulls-Totem-Pole-GG102-Medium-1.jpg
Bushbuck-Full-mount-aa036-copy.JPG

Black-Wildebeest-fullmount-FF001.JPG
Thompsons-Gazelle-Fullmount.jpg
Hippo-Tusk-Engraved-Shield-mount-fd34.JPG
Lechwe-shoulder-mount-STRAIGHT-dd076.jpg

Zebra Skeleton.jpeg.jpg

Buffalo Pedestalmount Right Turn - GG303.jpg
Gerenuk Shouldermount STR - GG316.jpg

Hartebeest-Full-Skull-Shieldmount-GG229.jpg

WHY LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY?
At Life-Form Taxidermy we are serious about the business of taxidermy and both our outfitters and hunters know that when we make a commitment, we honour it! We are a veterinary approved facility that conforms to the full international veterinary requirements.

life-form-taxidermy-04.jpg

Ammo-Bag-HH191.jpg
Baboon Fullmount - HH 169.jpg

Blesbok-Wall-Pedestal-mount-110°RIGHT-dd-263.jpg
Buffalo-Skull-Carving-GG143-2-1.jpg
Giraffe.jpg
Giraffe-Fullmounts-FF154.jpg

MEET OUR PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY TEAM
Our office staff is entirely familiar with all the aspects of Import & Export administration and shipping regulations pertaining to game trophies across the globe, keeping you up to date on the progress of your taxidermy orders.

All necessary export documentation such as export permits and veterinary certificates are arranged to ensure receipt of trophies is trouble-free to your door.

More about our team on our website at:

The-Factory-Team.jpg

Black-Rhino-Fullmount-GG-158-2.jpg
Cheetah-full-mount-dd-166.jpg
Elephant-Shouldermount-Trunk-Up-FF-056.jpg
Gemsbok-and-Jackal-fullmount-dd-212.JPG
Hyena-Spotted-shouldermount-STRAIGHT-dd-215-1.jpg
Ibex-Halfmount-HH075.jpg
Kudu-Red-Hartebeest-Gemsbuck-Eland-Wall-Pedestals-Custom-Base-FF418-2.jpg
Leopard-1.jpg

PACKAGING BY LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY
Once 30 plus trophies are ready, we arrange for the collection of the trophies from outfitters, countrywide at no cost! We facilitate the Importation and Exportation of trophies worldwide.

Packing-Photo.jpg

- Quoted delivery times are guaranteed!
- We facilitate the Importation and Exportation of trophies worldwide.
- When planning your next safari, you’re most welcome to visit our studio and see how we operate in person.

We take pride in our packing – with sturdy wooden crates that surpass international requirements, conforming to the current IPPC (International Plant Protection Convention).

Extreme care is taken throughout the packing process, and crates are sealed with indicated security screws and numbered seals to ensure that the trophies are delivered in perfect condition. Exportation by air and sea are available, with exportation by sea offering a +- 20% cost saving compared to airfreight.

Buffalo-Leather-Belt-HH142.jpg
Bushpig-Skull-Shieldmount-FF-016.jpg
Elephant-Leather-Combination-HH152.jpg
Elephant-Skin-Brief-Case-HH035.jpg
Elephant-Skin-Gun-Case-HH031.jpg
Hand-Bag-Examples-HH067.jpg
Hippo-Shouldermount-HH161.jpg
Impala-Full-Skull-on-SKULL-HOOKER-HH024.jpg
Jackal-Flatskin-Tan-GG286.jpg
Lion-Skull-Table-Dispaly.JPG
Ostrich-Feet-Ashtray-GG173-Medium.jpg
Ostrich-full-mount-dd087-1.jpg
Pig-Bushpig-shoulder-mount-STRAIGHT-dd-192.JPG
Springbuck-Common-Full-mount-aa021.jpg
Warthog-3D-MountCustomized-GG278.jpg
Zebra-3D-HH030.jpg

Please find our client testimonials at the bottom of LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY Website:

Wow, very nice looking work. Welcome to AH.

Very nice!

Welcome aboard!

A whole bunch of photo’s of work that you have done.
The taxidermist I used had the same thing but once they got your trophies they had a bunch of workers from the owner to rookies working on the mounts.
To me it seemed the best taxidermist would be working on the multi full body mounts and who knows who would get the shoulder mounts.
How many total people do you have working on the trophies that are sent to you?

Gah I’m very impressed by the work here! Love the gun cases too!!!

A whole bunch of photo’s of work that you have done.
The taxidermist I used had the same thing but once they got your trophies they had a bunch of workers from the owner to rookies working on the mounts.
To me it seemed the best taxidermist would be working on the multi full body mounts and who knows who would get the shoulder mounts.
How many total people do you have working on the trophies that are sent to you?
Good morning Sir

I hope this message finds you well.
We have five experienced, qualified, proud taxidermists in our employment that handle the mounting side.
All mounts go through a number of quality inspections after mounting to ensure 100% perfection.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

A very proud team with another beautiful Crocodile mount. Let us know your thoughts.

142906781_856012738520650_2094680117198157590_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross