Group hunting packages South Africa

Caracal

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Germany, Benin, Zimbabwe, Macedonia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Romania, Guinea, Pakistan, Zambia, Cameroun, Burkina Faso, USA, Mozambique, Poland, South Africa, Namibia, NewZealand, Canada, Croatia, CZ, England & Scotland, Belarus, Lithuania
Hi,
i can offer you some very nice group hunting packages for South Africa in the Limpopo region on the tallho game ranch. These are very good deals and i can highly recommend this farm.

Spiral horn package: includes kudu, nyala, eland for 3900 euros (all inc)

Beginner package: includes impala, warthog, wildebeest for 1500 euros (all incl)

Mix package: impala or warthog, oryx or red hartebeest, kudu or eland, zebra or blue wildebeest for 2700 euros (all incl)

Must be min. 3 people, don’t all have to take same package. Contact me if you would like to customize a package.

Package includes:
-5 hunting days/6 nights
-trophs fees as included in the package
-The services of a licensed professional hunter.
-Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
-Airport pick up and drop off (JNB)
-Full accommodation and catering (soft drinks, alcohol, three meals per day)
-Daily laundry services.
-Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
-Hunting vehicle and equipment.
-Delivery of trophies to a taxidermist

Best regards

Dennis

Got a couple of mails regarding the price in Euro.
The prices in US$ are

Spiral horn package : includes kudu, nyala, eland for 5300 $(all inc)

Beginner package : includes impala, warthog, wildebeest for 2050 $ (all incl)

Mix package : impala or warthog, oryx or red hartebeest, kudu or eland, zebra or blue wildebeest for 3650 $(all incl)

You can add various species(including Roan, Sable, Tsessebe, leopard) by trophy costs.

Best Regards

Dennis

Pretty attractive pricing! Welcome to AH...have never seen your advertisement before today.

Thx! Keep it in mind if you want to hunt in limpopo ;-)

Hi,

Tally-Ho Game Ranch will have a stand at the hunting show in Dortmund. Standnumber is 7.F50.
I hope some guys from the forum will visit us.

We will certainly do visit you at the show in Dortmund, since it is my hometown.
Your offers are very teasing :)
So you will be there yourself or somebody of your staff?

Hi,
the outfitter(Stuart Williams) and myself will be at the show. We will offer a couple of showspecials.
What animals are you after?
I am looking forward to meet you at the show.

I would maybe like a gemsbuck, and I fear 60lbs are Not suffizient for an Eland or Kudu (although my bow has a strong momentum performance)? A carracal or jackal would be nice as well... You see, I'm quite undecided yet.
Right now we are trying to build a hunting group, I hope we can find an Agreement of location and travelling date.
I know two of them are after a nice warthog, one would like an ostrich... Best will be we talk in Dortmund. We will be there on Friday. Looking forward to meeting you, too!

Grmble :(
Sorry for the bad writing, that was my smartphone all by itself...

Hi,
ok will see you at the show.
Small groups are perfect, we will make you a good deal! I think 60lbs are enough for a Kudu/eland.
Warthogs(trophyfee is only 90€) and jackals(free if you want one) are very plentyful! No problems to get a nice Kudu, oryx or elan. The Caracal will be a good challenge!
The PH is a bowhunter, he will be very happy to have a chat about bowhunting ;-).

Dennis

I would like to thank all the people for visiting us at the show. thx a lot!:)

push and new trailcam pics

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful young Nyala.
42 C That is one hot day no wonder they were at the water.

What a great sunset shot of the Kudu bull.

Thanks for posting them.

It's very hot, but there was lots of rain. It's a good time for the animals!

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 7637731evf.jpg
    7637731evf.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 7637730gzo.jpg
    7637730gzo.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 155
Hello,
other animals can be added by trophy fees

As requested trophy fees:

SPECIES:
MALE
STEENBOK $360
DUIKER $360
IMPALA $225
23”PLUS $300
KUDU $1450
BLUE WILDEBEEST $690
BUFFALO Spec package
BUSH PIG $800
BUSH BUCK $1000
NYALA $2100
WHITE
RHINOCEROUS Spec package
WARTHOG $300
CAPE ELAND $1500
LIVINGSTONE ELAND $3300
RED HARTEBEEST $1000
ZEBRA $1000
WATERBUCK $1500
GEMSBOK $1000
GIRAFFE $3000
TSESSEBE $2400
OSTRICH $500 $500
SABLE ANTELOPE Spec package
ROAN ANTELOPE Spec package
JACKAL $150
LEOPARD Spec package
BABOON $100
MONKEY $100
BROWN HYEANA $900
CARACAL $900

Hello
I wanted to know if this group packages are valid in 2012? I`ve got a couple of hunting buddys who`s never been to Africa before and I would like to bring them with me. I guess they would go for the beginner package. My self, I am interested in bushbuck, nyala and waterbuck, and if its time I would try to improve my impala, maybe go for a duiker. Do you got nyala above 27 inches?. I guess the bushbucks are Limpopo?

Hello
I wanted to know if this group packages are valid in 2012? I`ve got a couple of hunting buddys who`s never been to Africa before and I would like to bring them with me. I guess they would go for the beginner package. My self, I am interested in bushbuck, nyala and waterbuck, and if its time I would try to improve my impala, maybe go for a duiker. Do you got nyala above 27 inches?. I guess the bushbucks are Limpopo?
Yes packages are valid for next season. Yes there is a chance to get you 27inch nyala. Bushbuck is on the limpopo river! We have excellent Waterbuck and some nice Duiker (see attached one we shot earlier.
Drop me a mail if you are interested!!! dennis@tallyho.co.za
P1060591.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross