Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Some years ago I shot an artic grizzly up in the Brooks range of Alaska. Back then I used a local taxidermist who really didn’t do “custom” work so to speak. Well many years later and a few really nice pedestal mounts later I decided to have the pedestal redone and with the years came some lip cracking and paint touch up that needed to be done. Wes Goode of Kanati Elite taxidermy has done work for me in the past so I had him pick up the bear and base. Got it back today looking good.

52CF51C3-2FE9-46B8-9DB6-0747A7A58373.jpeg
43E9591A-79D9-4494-A0E2-15D7D7DB3117.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, beautiful!!!!! Are you going to have a trophy room in your new home in GA??? LOL!!!!

When I moved here, I was looking for a house with high ceilings. The realtor didn't quite understand why I wanted high ceilings, when I'm only 5'5" LOL!!!!! I had to show her the pictures of the animals that were coming, and how much wall I needed. She understood after that. LOL!!!

That's an improvement.

WOW, beautiful!!!!! Are you going to have a trophy room in your new home in GA??? LOL!!!!

When I moved here, I was looking for a house with high ceilings. The realtor didn't quite understand why I wanted high ceilings, when I'm only 5'5" LOL!!!!! I had to show her the pictures of the animals that were coming, and how much wall I needed. She understood after that. LOL!!!
C'mon Oscar! Trophy room? But of course.LOL The main obstacle ( I think) is convincing my wife that my collection now needs to be on the main floor so I can be around my memories in my final years.. So after the eye stares and verbal lashing I think I have her convinced..Maybe!

As I've gotten older the being "upset" at bedtime has become less important. :) Built a trophy room which while she did not want it all of a sudden she wanted to discuss design and decorating. I explained she was free to make her suggestions and I was free to dismiss them if I chose. Go with what you want for a trophy room.

Looks great!!!

Looks nice Johnny

C'mon Oscar! Trophy room? But of course.LOL The main obstacle ( I think) is convincing my wife that my collection now needs to be on the main floor so I can be around my memories in my final years.. So after the eye stares and verbal lashing I think I have her convinced..Maybe!

Careful.... That could go both ways.... You might end up in the basement for your final years! :LOL:

Looks great JB.

I can't wait for you guys to move to GA, and finally meet you both. Oh, and course check out your trophies too. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Some years ago I shot an artic grizzly up in the Brooks range of Alaska. Back then I used a local taxidermist who really didn’t do “custom” work so to speak. Well many years later and a few really nice pedestal mounts later I decided to have the pedestal redone and with the years came some lip cracking and paint touch up that needed to be done. Wes Goode of Kanati Elite taxidermy has done work for me in the past so I had him pick up the bear and base. Got it back today looking good.

View attachment 272262 View attachment 272261
Beautiful. Great trophies. Congrats Johnnyblues.

Careful.... That could go both ways.... You might end up in the basement for your final years! :LOL:

Looks great JB.
Man never thought of that!:ROFLMAO:

I can't wait for you guys to move to GA, and finally meet you both. Oh, and course check out your trophies too. :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Likewise Oscar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!