Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay), New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Hello everyone. I have not hunted Africa yet, but have wanted to ever since picking up a copy of Sports Afield while on a deployment a few years back. Since then, I've been reading and researching everything I can get my hands on, discovering this website in the process. What a great resource and community!

I recently got married- lucky for me, my wife wants to go on safari with me.

I'll be at the SCI convention in 2016. Hoping to find time for a plains game hunt in 2016-2017.

Cheers.
-Tom

Tom,
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the site, it's a treasure trove of information with a great crew.
Mike

Welcome Tom, enjoy AH.

Welcome to AH Tom! Enjoy the site and make the most out of it… lots of great information here!

Welcome to the family looking forward to good chats!

My best always

Welcome to AH.

gday tom welcome to AH, enjoy the site
while planning your African adventure ......
pretty good that your wife is interested in joining you , that will make the planning easier and harder ,at the same time .

Welcome Tom! Hope to make it to SCI myself, DSC for sure.... Be sure to attend whatever function AH has and meet as many members as possible!

Welcome to AH @rinehart0050, you have surely picked the right community to find out more about hunting in Africa.

Take your seat, and chime in on all the great conversations our members have on the forum.

Be safe.

Welcome to AH. Hope you set a his and hers hunting budget,my wife is starting to out shoot me (budget wise) :D:D

Welcome Tom,

Look for us at the SCI Show... In the meantime, I'm sure you will have questions between now and then...Don't hesitate to ask..

Welcome to AH, Tom !

Thanks for everyone's kind welcome.

Welcome to AH, Tom!

Welcome ... use the next 7 months to gather as much info as possible so you can use your time well at DSC ... lots of booths and lots of options.

Welcome to the site Tom!

Welcome to the forum Tom! Glad to have you join our community. All the best with your planning. Should you require any help, please do not hesitate to drop us an email.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross