Greetings to all!

trapperP43

Reaction score
Greetings to all from Georgia! Found this site via a search for Elgin Gates (Greatest gun guru of ll time IMHO!) and decided I need to be a member here.
Sadly, I can no longer shoot the big boomers and will be offering up some for sale in the near future, I'll post here as soon as I read the regs for doing so. Not very likely to ever again go to Africa at age 75 but can still dream.
Looking forward to reading and sharing here on the site.
Best regard,
TrapperP43

trapperP43, welcome to AH! I’m not as old as you at a mere 71, but I am booked for a lion hunt in 2019 and taking my youngest granddaughter in 2020. I’m sure I’ll know when I’m too old to go. Shootist43 is your age and he and his son were there in July.
Never count yourself out!

Last edited:
Welcome, looking forward to you adding to the conversation on everything hunting

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to our place trapperP43

Trapper P43, I turn 75 next week and just got back from Africa. I used a 404 Jeffery to drop an Eland in its tracks and a 35 Whelen on a Nyala. Age is a matter of the mind, if you don't mind it doesn't matter. P.S. I requested a wheelchair at Atlanta and JoBurg. Where there's a will there is a way. Welcome to AH, I hope you find it as exciting and informative as I do.

Welcome to AH sir......from a man born in Augusta.

Welcome to AH.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH TrapperP43!

Greetings to all from Georgia! Found this site via a search for Elgin Gates (Greatest gun guru of ll time IMHO!) and decided I need to be a member here.
Sadly, I can no longer shoot the big boomers and will be offering up some for sale in the near future, I'll post here as soon as I read the regs for doing so. Not very likely to ever again go to Africa at age 75 but can still dream.
Looking forward to reading and sharing here on the site.
Best regard,
TrapperP43
Welcome - please share some of your experiences with us

Welcome to AH TrapperP43! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to the family TrapperP43!

We need your contribution! Contrary to popular opinion seniors are a national treasure and a repository of knowledge! Please share some stories and make some more! Thank you for joining.

Welcome to AH TrapperP43! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross