Greetings/makadini/kunjani from Zimbabwe

Manica-boy

AH member
Reaction score
Newbie here and I hope to learn from you guys. I'm totally new to guns but I'm very keen to learn

I hope to do some hunting around Trelawney area on a farm belonging to a friend. I have access to my dad's guns

A Charter Arms AR-7
Savage 1899 model
Enfield .303

The AR-7 is easily my favourite as I'm still learning. Also cost of ammunition in Zim is ridiculous. A box of .22 was USD30 in December 2018. Yet what I can see online in South Africa it's only about 10 bucks USD. If only someone could bring me cheap ammo:(

Pictures of my toys. The middle one is a shotgun and the other a cheap pellet gun

IMG-20190628-WA0036.jpg
IMG-20190507-WA0020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Manica

Welcome aboard, AH is a place where experienced hunters share their collective knowledge. I hope you enjoy the site. One way to beat the high cost of ammunition is to reload your own. Unfortunately rimfire shells i.e. 22 are not conducive to being reloaded.

Welcome to AH Manica-boy!

Hi just wondering where you are..... Thread says Zim, but your profile says you are in Edinburgh Scotland....

Hi Spike
Yes live in Edinburgh, Scotland at moment but am Zimbabwean and am in Zim every December

Thanks

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome!!

Manica-boy, welcome to the AH forum!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg