Greetings from Zambia

New Bushnell Trail Cam from yesterday evening on Mbizi. A decent Lion Male, but the rainy conditions make the photo a bit blurry.

image.jpeg

More cool pics, thanks for sharing! Wish I was there to see that leopard tomorrow morning with my .375 in hand!

Thanks Reedy, your are most welcome and I'm glade you like them.

Early this morning a huge Croc was catching the first sunlight.....

Best regards from Luangwa Valley.

DSCN0217.JPG
DSCN0232.JPG
DSCN0240.JPG

That croc looks prehistoric. Any idea how big?

Wow, more great pics!

Thi9elsp, I would swear that Croc is 14 foot, can even be 15, but the last tip of the tail is missing so I will say 14 foot.

I don't know how I missed this thread but wow!!! Zambia looks amazing. Leopard happens to be next on the bucket list for me.

Hi Eric, with out make any advertisement for Luangwa Valley in Zambia... I will only say that I'm very pleased to see cats climb the bait during daytime in full daylight. It's a indication of confidence special with Leopards, and it's a result that no cat hunting have been done here for years.

Based on looks alone, that croc makes most lions look like house cats!

Greetings All, This afternoon a yellow billed stork and a croc at Mbizi.... Living in harmony :)

DSCN0255.JPG

Thank you and good evening, this fantastic Klipspringer was seen today after Luangwa River.... most probably a new record !

DSCN0431.JPG

DSCN0414.JPG

Last edited:
Must be a thirsty Klippie to be down on the river bank.

he is a big guy.

Yes Brickburn that's a nice one for sure, the photos was on 250 meter but with out a tripod so the result was not very sharp.... I got within 120 meter today from him and then the battery in the camera was dead...:cry: I can not say for sure the size but we have Klipspringers that was taken on Mbizi that measure 6,5" and was the number one in Zambia for some time...

Anyhow, what I like with the Luangwa Klipspringer is the fantastic silver/gray colour on the back part.

Still with battery in the camera on the way out this nice Kudu bull was down on a dry riven bed.

Best regards from Luangwa,
Michael

DSCN0039.JPG

To go along with the klipspringer, not a bad kudu either!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg