Greetings from Zambia

fairgame

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hi All,

I am a PH and currently manage and operate Royal Kafue - a pristine unfenced communal concession here is Zambia. You may have seen Frostbit's report on AH from my area.

Because of my relationship with a rural community we continue hunting when others in the Government concessions cannot. Let us hope Zambia gets back on it's feet for the 2015 season.

Good hunting

Andrew Baldry

Nice to have you here Mr. Baldry. You will occasionally see your friend Frostbit in these parts too. Perhaps you know spike.t aka Mike. He's a Brit, but spends much time in Zambia also.

Welcome to AH Andrew.
I certainly hope ZAWA gets its act together for the 2015 season.
Look forward to your contribution here.

Welcome Andrew. I look forward to your participation!

welcome to AH Andrew , enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH sir. I trust you will keep us all posted on developments in your country.

Welcome Andrew

hi andrew howzit? hope you have been staying off thors honey vodka!!?? :D mind you i am thinking of brewing some for christmas :eek:

That stuff should be illegal!

Welcome Andrew,,,:)

Looking forward to a second opinion on hunting in Zambia...(y)

So you will fit in nicely...:whistle:

Welcome to AH.

Looking forward to your participation and expertise.

All the best.

Good to see you here Andrew. This is a great site. Bruce

Welcome to AH Andrew!

Welcome to the best forum.

Thanks chaps and I hope to keep you updated with developments here. Whilst Zambia's government concessions have been closed there are many who continue to protect them and these areas will hunt very well in the future. For the time being a handful of game ranches (unfenced private concessions) have been providing exceptional free range hunting and the trophy quality has been superb across the board.

hi andrew howzit? hope you have been staying off thors honey vodka!!?? :D mind you i am thinking of brewing some for christmas :eek:

Long time Mike and we should get together and blow the froth off a few cold ones. How is going your side of the Kafue?

not too bad apart from the usual poaching and pyromaniacs setting fires :mad:

Had a look at your website and Takeri looks great. Some nice Sable you have there. Where did you get your Lechwe from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross