Greetings from Wisconsin

Nuclear Worker

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I am from southern Wisconsin grew up on farm. Have been hunting fishing and trapping since I was 10. I am a Army veteran I know work in the Nuclear Industry and my wife is a ICU nurse. I tournament fished for Walleye and guided for 20 years. We own a 40 acre outdoor tactical style shooting range. I teach CCW classes and do alot of work with military people heading for the sand box over seas. Trying to prepare them for combat. Me and my wife love to hunt and fish. We are hoping to retire this year and maybe get more into long range shooting. We are far from being wealthy we just use all our time and extra money for our passion for the outdoors. We are always looking to trade a hunting or fishing trip with people that are interested in coming to Wi. to do some Walleye fishing.

Giday Nuclear Worker and welcome to the A H forums

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Nuclear Worker!

Nuclear Worker, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like you and your wife are doing some very good things and staying quite busy. Thanks for your service and for helping the folks heading to the Sand Box!

Believe me, you dont have to be wealthy to go on an Africa adventure! You only need the desire and be able to plan it out.
I see a safari in your’s and your wife’s future If you hang around AH for long!

Welcome to AH, hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH forums from a fellow Wisconsinite.

Welcome to AH!

Hello Nuclear Worker,

Thank you for your service to this country.
Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello Nuclear Worker,

Thank you for your service to this country.
Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Greetings from a neighbor in Sheboygan County! I have been two times in Namibia and will be going again inAugust 2021. I agree with Red Leg. You can afford it and will love it. Happy to talk with you any time. Your friend, Brian

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Nuclear Worker. We have lots of ex G.I(s) on this site. Are you thinking about hunting Africa? Any particular time frame? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Hello to everyone. I am from southern Wisconsin grew up on farm. Have been hunting fishing and trapping since I was 10. I am a Army veteran I know work in the Nuclear Industry and my wife is a ICU nurse. I tournament fished for Walleye and guided for 20 years. We own a 40 acre outdoor tactical style shooting range. I teach CCW classes and do alot of work with military people heading for the sand box over seas. Trying to prepare them for combat. Me and my wife love to hunt and fish. We are hoping to retire this year and maybe get more into long range shooting. We are far from being wealthy we just use all our time and extra money for our passion for the outdoors. We are always looking to trade a hunting or fishing trip with people that are interested in coming to Wi. to do some Walleye fishing.
Welcome to AH @Nuclear Worker ! You'll enjoy this forum I am sure!
Seems like you have a very busy life between a job in the nuclear industry, the guiding, classes etc.

Cheers!

V.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg