Greetings from Wisconsin

Hello to everyone. I am from southern Wisconsin grew up on farm. Have been hunting fishing and trapping since I was 10. I am a Army veteran I know work in the Nuclear Industry and my wife is a ICU nurse. I tournament fished for Walleye and guided for 20 years. We own a 40 acre outdoor tactical style shooting range. I teach CCW classes and do alot of work with military people heading for the sand box over seas. Trying to prepare them for combat. Me and my wife love to hunt and fish. We are hoping to retire this year and maybe get more into long range shooting. We are far from being wealthy we just use all our time and extra money for our passion for the outdoors. We are always looking to trade a hunting or fishing trip with people that are interested in coming to Wi. to do some Walleye fishing.
Welcome, friend@! Are you in the driftless country? Some of the finest fly fishing in the US.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH and the posting side!
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg