Greetings from Wintershoek Safaris! Excited to be part of the forum.

Yvan

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, USA, Mexico and Spain
Good day everybody,

What a privilege of finally being part if the forum!!

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Yvan Nieuwoudt. I'm acting as a full time profesional hunter for WINTERSHOEK SAFARIS. I'm hunting at an average of 250 days a year and has been doing so for the last 10 years. My hunting career kicked of in the famous Kalahari desert. This would be a part of Africa that will always be closest to my heart!
From there I went on and hunted countries such as Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe. All credit to WINTERSHOEK SAFARIS for giving me the exposure.

I'm also very much involved in marketing WINTERSHOEK SAFARIS all over the world, which has been an great experience over all.
WINTERSHOEK SAFARIS owns 5 hunting areas situated in the remote Northern cape province of South Africa.
This 5 hunting areas (Wag n bietjie, Thuru, Gamagara, Kareekloof and Linksfontein) are situated on a vast peace of land and cover a well respected 197000 acres. ALL PRIVATELY OWNED BY WINTERSHOEK SAFARIS

SABLE, BUFFALO, ROAN ANTELOPE, THE 3 DAMALISCS OF SA(Tsessebe, blesbuck and Bontebok) GRAND SLAM OF SPRINGBUCK, LECHWE AND RHINO just to name a few are common in all of our areas.

I think a lot can be said about Wintershoek's reputation over the years as well as being a sponsor of AfricaHunting.com for the last few years.

I'm exited to meet more people that loves the bush and hunting as a whole!
I truly believe in responsible hunting for sustainable life and livelihood.

Looking forward to become part of the group,

Yvan Nieuwoudt
www.wintershoek.com
yvan@wintershoek.com
+27825512880

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you are here and posting Yvan.

Welcome to AH Yvan! Great to finally have you join buddy, it is about time after all you're only hunting 250 days of the year... :) You'll be a great addition to the AH family and looking forward to having you share your tremendous knowledge and experience with us.

Welcome! Please post some pictures!

Welcome Yvan see you at SCI

Glad to have you here. You bring a wealth of info that will be welcome. Bruce

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Thanks everybody!

I will start with an Elephant hunt in Zululand on Sunday with one of my old time friends/client from the US.

Exited to post some picture if all goes well!!!

Welcome to AH Yvan

Welcome to AH

Looking forward to your pictures

Good to see you hear Yvan!

Yvan - they got the right guy. Could you imagine if they had Strauss posting? He could tell us how he hunts ostrich . . .

Welome to AH.

Look forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH....

welcome Yvan,theres plenty of room.

Welcome to AH Yvan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!