Greetings from West Central Illinois

Petey J

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Pheasants Forever, Ducks Unlimited, Life Member NRA, North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association
Hello, all. You can call me Petey. New to AH, but have been doing a lot of searches through the forums.

Mostly, I'm a bird hunter (waterfowl and upland), and prefer side by sides. Also a wingshooting instructor through the Illinois DNR for their Youth and Women's Wingshooting Program.

I've become obsessed with going to Africa to hunt. The idea was originally planted by an ex-girlfriend. Now, I think I drive my wife crazy talking about it. Planning on a PG hunt in a few years (gotta save up the funds), but also want to return later for buffalo, and maybe other DG.

Thanks to you all for everything you share. It is quite informative.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Petey!

Petey, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of great info on here to help make your Africa adventure come true! Enjoy!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard Petey J. Everything in life starts with a dream. Now it is time to develop a plan that makes your dream come true.

Giday Petey and welcome to the A H forums

Hello, all. You can call me Petey. New to AH, but have been doing a lot of searches through the forums.

Mostly, I'm a bird hunter (waterfowl and upland), and prefer side by sides. Also a wingshooting instructor through the Illinois DNR for their Youth and Women's Wingshooting Program.

I've become obsessed with going to Africa to hunt. The idea was originally planted by an ex-girlfriend. Now, I think I drive my wife crazy talking about it. Planning on a PG hunt in a few years (gotta save up the funds), but also want to return later for buffalo, and maybe other DG.

Hello Petey J,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the dark side, you have picked a great place to start your journey to Africa. I am sure the people here will help you get to Africa on safari sooner than later.

Welcome to AH Petey!

Welcome to AH Petey! Glad you're enjoying the site and obsessed with going to Africa to hunt!

:S Welcome:

Hi Petey, welcome to AH !

Welcome to the best forum in the world Petey! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH @Petey J. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome. I'm from IL too. Misery loves company haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg