Greetings from West Central Illinois

Hello, all. You can call me Petey. New to AH, but have been doing a lot of searches through the forums.

Mostly, I'm a bird hunter (waterfowl and upland), and prefer side by sides. Also a wingshooting instructor through the Illinois DNR for their Youth and Women's Wingshooting Program.

I've become obsessed with going to Africa to hunt. The idea was originally planted by an ex-girlfriend. Now, I think I drive my wife crazy talking about it. Planning on a PG hunt in a few years (gotta save up the funds), but also want to return later for buffalo, and maybe other DG.

Thanks to you all for everything you share. It is quite informative.
Dear Petey

Welcome to a great Forum. Enjoy the planning process of your African safari.
Did you consider Namibia?

Dear Petey

Welcome to a great Forum. Enjoy the planning process of your African safari.
Did you consider Namibia?

I have looked at Namibia and am strongly considering it for my first Safari. Life has delayed any finite plans yet. But Namibia is definitely on the list, even if it’s not my first trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois