AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Greetings all,

I am a passionate and dedicated hunter from way up north, in cold Scandinavia. As a long time safari nut, I have been reading Africa Hunting for years (thanks to everyone in the AH community for posting such good stuff). I have however not previously contributed much to the AH content myself, and only now got around to registering an account. Better late than never, right…

What really got me going now, was the idea of posting a review/story from my latest safari – an absolutely amazing Buffalo hunt with Ernest Dyason from Spear Safaris. Stay tuned for this story which I will be posting in the near future.

I am very interested not only in hunting in general, and African hunting in particular, but also in the related domains of classic firearms (especially M98-type magnum magazine rifles) and hand loading of classic calibers.

Have a great Sunday everyone,

Giday osne and welcome to the A H forums and the hunt reports you have behind you as well as those in the future

Welcome to AH!

osne, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to your report of your latest Africa adventure!

welcome! We look forward to the tale

Welcome, looking forward to you sharing your stories.

Welcome! Eager to read your experiences

Glad your now a participant in the best Africa and safari site on web. Welcome aboard osne.

MB

Welcome to the dark side, will watch for your buff hunt report.

Greetings from one northerner to another; we are likely not far off in terms of line of latitude. You say cold, I hear fun. ;) I look forward to you story.

Welcome to AH osne! Looking forward to the tale.

Hello osne,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I agree with you on the Model 98 Magnum Mauser, as well as hand loading the classic calibers.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

Greetings all,

I am a passionate and dedicated hunter from way up north, in cold Scandinavia. As a long time safari nut, I have been reading Africa Hunting for years (thanks to everyone in the AH community for posting such good stuff). I have however not previously contributed much to the AH content myself, and only now got around to registering an account. Better late than never, right…

What really got me going now, was the idea of posting a review/story from my latest safari – an absolutely amazing Buffalo hunt with Ernest Dyason from Spear Safaris. Stay tuned for this story which I will be posting in the near future.

I am very interested not only in hunting in general, and African hunting in particular, but also in the related domains of classic firearms (especially M98-type magnum magazine rifles) and hand loading of classic calibers.

Have a great Sunday everyone,
Welcome! Looking forward to your report!

Looking forward to your report

Welcome out of the cold darkness and into the warm light of AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg