Greetings from the UK

domenic toni

Reaction score
Member of
Ofas Dyke Rifle Club, Corrinium Rifle Range, Old Edwards Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa
A friend in the US forwarded me a link to the site and I am pleased I have another resource for my hunting research.

I've been to Africa once, and planning another trip this year, still trying to sort out what I want to do, and what I want to shoot, plus, where I want to go.

I hope this site gives me some more sources.

Best Regards

Welcome to AH domenic toni! Have fun exploring AH, a powerful tool for your research and an incredible resource full of valuable information. Which countries are on your short list for your next African hunting safari?

Warm greetings & welcome Mr. Domenic Toni!

This is a great community with lots of very knowledgeable folks and outfitters alike that will be more than happy to provide you with information. Don't hesitate to jump right in with questions. (y)

Welcome to AH.
This site will give you plenty of options and information.

When you get a moment do share your first hunt with us. Hunt Reports!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks all, will check them out once I have a bit more time.

Welcome to AH domenic toni! Have fun exploring AH, a powerful tool for your research and an incredible resource full of valuable information. Which countries are on your short list for your next African hunting safari?
Actually, I am still finding my way. I would like to do Zimbabwe one day, maybe Namibia, but first, decide what animals I want to hunt.

A friend in the US forwarded me a link to the site and I am pleased I have another resource for my hunting research.

I've been to Africa once, and planning another trip this year, still trying to sort out what I want to do, and what I want to shoot, plus, where I want to go.

I hope this site gives me some more sources.

Best Regards

Welcome onboard from the UK

your bound to find all the info and ideas you need on here a really helpful bunch of guys and the odd girlie too

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to the site from another UK hunter!

Glad you are here. Lot and lots of info available on this site. When did you go on your last hunt? Where did you hunt? What animals did you take? Even though not firmed up yet, what animals are you thinking of taking on your next hunt?

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Domenic! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois