Greetings from the Peoples Republic of Austin,Texas

Welcome to AH forums!

Would like to read about your adventures, so don't be shy about writing 9 going on 10 reports. ;)

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Plainsman! You have a bit of an addiction to say the least. Glad you decided to you the conversation and looking forward to your contribution.

I have visited this site for years, and always enjoyed the discussions, but for some reason I never had joined. Lurking is at an end. I'm in Austin, and have hunted Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia over the course of 9 trips. I'll be back in Botswana for #10 next year.
Welcome

Giday Plainsman and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome! Lots of us Texans on here. I used to live in Austin and was just there for a golf clinic last weekend.

Welcome to AH!

I have visited this site for years, and always enjoyed the discussions, but for some reason I never had joined. Lurking is at an end. I'm in Austin, and have hunted Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia over the course of 9 trips. I'll be back in Botswana for #10 next year.
Well howdy neighbor from Kerr County, Texas

Welcome to the dark side, price of admission is a hunt story or three.

Austin is in Texas??????

:D

Welcome!

Welcome neighbor.

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,