Greetings from the Pacific

lockingblock

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Glad to be here. I've hunted most of North America from the SE up through the Yukon and into Alaska. Other than sheep and a mountain goat, I've been fortunate to bag just about every species of North American game animal (not including subspecies). I'm an American, but working abroad and I'm thinking hard about a Safari down the road. I'm here to learn from those who've been there and I'm happy to assist with any questions.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you've had an interesting hunting background. When you have time how about sharing some pics and stories. What animals are you thinking about hunting in Africa? What is your timeframe? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload? I'm not trying to be "nosy" just trying to see where you are coming from.

Welcome to AH Lockingblock! You've found a great place to start on your Africa hunt!

Welcome to AH lockingblock! Time for Africa :A Big Hello:, well you're as close as you can get without being there...:A Thumbs Up:

Welcome to AH! What African animals are you interested in hunting?

Welcome from Minnesota

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the best forum in the world lockingblock!

Welcome, you found the best forum for your research!

Welcome lockingblock. We look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH.
Ask away!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Dear lockingblock
Welcome to this great Forum where you could gather a lot of information to decide on the destination of your next safari.
There is no reason to have any unanswered questions - let us know your questions and we provide the answers.
Enjoy the planning process of your potential safari, since it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross