Greetings from the Eastern Shore of VA!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome aboard Usamjohn. It is cheaper to hunt plains game in Africa than to hunt Elk in Colorado. Do you have any particular species and or a timeframe in mind? What caliber rifles do you own?

Thanks CoElk hunter. I've always wanted to hunt elk in Colorado. I wouldn't know where to go, and don't have $ for a guide. Any suggestions.
Shootist43 is correct about the cost of hunting elk with an outfitter on PRIVATE land. It can be much cheaper going with an outfitter on PUBLIC land. But, he's also correct about the value of a PG hunt in Africa. Probably the best value out there for a guided hunt on private land.

Welcome! Enjoy the site!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the family! If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us an Email.

I was a longline trapper, hunter, & outdoorsmen for most my life. I also guided bear and predator hunts in the Northern Adirondacks. I've hunted and trapped bear in Maine.

For 21 years I have been serving in the Gospel ministry. For the past 6, here on the ESVA. My kids are grown and I have been back 'full time' woodsmen during season. My daughter says when she graduates, she wants just me & her to hunt Safari in Afrika. So I came across this site... must be God's timing.

Great to be connected acrossed the world with one of God's greatest groups of people: hunters.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois