Greetings from the bushveld, the heart of South-Africa!

Welcome and thanks for your sponsorship. Good folks on this website. Your input will be of great value.

Hi Dries and welcome! I feel I know you already since I’ve been hunting on your Northern side (Elandspan) for the last ten years and on Grootpan since the 90’s!
That is great news John, it is time for you to hunt with us then.

Much appreciate and i tend to agree with your statement.
Hello DRIES VISSER SAFARIS,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,

Good to have you here. Have heard a lot about your company. I hope you post often and enjoy the fellowship here.
Bruce
Thanks Bruce and we are going to try our best

DRIES VISSER SAFARIS, welcome to the AH forum! Thanks for helping sponsor this excellent website!
I remember seeing the entrance to the lodge while driving out of Thabazimbi. The property looked pretty thick as I recall. Good walk and stalk area. Of course most of that area was thick!

DRIES VISSER SAFARIS, welcome to the AH forum! Thanks for helping sponsor this excellent website!
I remember seeing the entrance to the lodge while driving out of Thabazimbi. The property looked pretty thick as I recall. Good walk and stalk area. Of course most of that area was thick!
Ridgewalker, you should see the bushveld now...
Much appreciated.

Thanks for being a sponsor! I have hunt number four scheduled with Dries Visser and plan on many more trips in the future. Welcome to a great forum.

Need to take that grand daughter with her bow there Phil. As I've told you before it is amazing! They have hot showers too!!!!! :)

Glad to have you on the site-I half several of your dvds-lots of action and education. Hope to meet shake hands someday-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg