Website
www.aimstraightoutdoors.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
U.S.A., South Africa, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada
Hello to all. This site is really something. I just came across it a couple days ago and find in very practical. I have only been to Africa once in 2007 on a study abroad trip through school, but was lucky enough to hunt my one and only African Trophy(the kudu in my profile pic). This May I will be going for a 2 month trip and am very much looking forward to it.

welcome tamuderek! two months!? that's great, what are you going to be doing that whole time and where are you going? i hope that you are going to fit some hunting in.

I will be staying at Ivy Safaris outside of Munnik. The trip will be treated as an internship where I can gain some experience since I plan on working in the wildlife field for a while. I will do as much hunting as I can afford, which probably won't be much but a waterbuck is at the top of my list. Can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.