Greetings from Texas

Welcome to AH.

Welcome from another Texan! Three beautiful trophies! Have you ever hunted with Mulie_Mike?

Welcome to AH, your .280 will be just fine for plainsgame.

Postoak no I have not hunted with mulie mike. I have heard of his operation though.

This will actually be my very first hunt with an outfitter

Good to have another Texan. Welcome.

Welcome to AH. Nice trophies!

Welcome to the posting side Austin. Enjoy!

Yes sir welcome. Be forewarned hunting in Africa can be addictive. lol..

Howdy sir!

Welcome. Your .280 will be fine. I’m a 7mm fan as well and had no issues using 160 grainers on typical PG in 2014.

View attachment 216351 View attachment 216332 View attachment 216333 Thought I would take a quick moment and introduce myself. I have my first Safari scheduled for later in 2018.

Currently reside in central Texas and do the bulk of my hunting in the hill country and also rolling plains area of the state. No stranger to western big game hunting as well. Definitely excited about my first international hunt though.

Very nice trophies. Congratulations!

Welcome to AH! You're in for a treat when you get to Africa enjoy.

Welcome to AH, who are you hunting with in Africa.

Really, a 280 Remington, I thought everything was bigger in Texas.

Art we are hunting with Rudolf Graupner and Molopo Kalahari Safaris

Heck most of my friends wonder why I deer hunt with a cannon when toating my .280 seeing as so many deer are killed in this state with .223, 22-250, and .243

No, no, don’t go to Africa AustinL! You’ll only want to return over and over!
Of course I’m kidding. You’ll have a great time, but you will want to go back ASAP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,