AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
US, Namibia, South Africa, Greenland
Hello, I’m Steve from Florida. Retired here from Connecticut just over 3 years ago. I’ve hunted all over the eastern US, from New England to Texas. My first trip to Africa was Namibia in 2012; wish I’d known about this website back then! I’m planning a trip to Limpopo for buffalo this May; fingers are crossed that this trip, cancelled a year ago, actually happens. Anyway, I’ve been lurking for a while and have been impressed with the range of experience and knowledge on this site, glad to be here.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH! Be sure to write a report on your Buffalo hunt!

Giday Steve and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the dark side, you could do a hunt report from your 2012 safari for a warm up to your upcoming Buffalo hunt report.

nomspc, welcome to the AH forum! Best of luck on your buffalo! Looking forward to a report.
Southwest Florida, maybe Chockoloski? Old Florida for sure! Great area for kayak fishing!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH !

Hello nomspc,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard Steve. AH truly has no equals. We are all just a bunch of "good ole boys" at heart that enjoy firearms, hunting, shooting and the outdoors in general. What kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload? You are right about one thing, there are some smart dudes here, dare I say knowledgeable that are willing to share what they know over our virtual campfire with a beer and a burger in hand.

Welcome to AH, Steve!

Welcome to AH Steve. We’re glad you found us. Hopefully your May hunt will happen and that buffalo will be in your sights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.